Anyone who paints, makes sculpture, art, dance, or music, or works who on motorcycles or machines has at one time longed for a huge, private space to live and work. A converted warehouse, or factory, or former storefront is the elusive dream. For many years now, escalating Bay Area prices, the spread of tech, and creeping gentrification have made that dream virtually unattainable. That rare and special combination of gorgeous character, space, and affordability really almost no longer exist.
- The former chapel, now converted into a 1000+ square foot studio, living room, or performance space
- High, coved and vaulted plaster ceilings
- huge windows
- loft space
- gorgeous reclaimed Indonesian teak hardwood flooring.
- 2 + bedrooms and a 3rd smaller bedroom, office space, control room, nursery, or?.
- 2 full baths, with numerous original period details.
- Giant double hung windows throughout
- A large gated back yard and deck
- Established fruit trees including a massive, delicious fig.
- Large eat in kitchen with working vintage Wedgewood stove
- Comfortable living room/dining room
- A 1000+ sq ft unfinished attic with super high roofline, which if finished would add another massive (3rd) story with potential water views.
- A partially subterranean/basement space for storage, possible wine cellar, or?
- Much more.
– See more at: http://www.739virginiachurch.com/